AChSHM Awards for Outstanding Contribution to Sexual Health Medicine
Nominations extended to Wednesday 21 November 2018, 5.00 p.m. AEDT
The Australasian Chapter of Sexual Health Medicine (AChSHM) formally recognises the outstanding contributions made by Fellows of the AChSHM through biennial awards under different categories. For 2018, the following will be awarded:
- Outstanding Contribution to Education and Training in Sexual Health Medicine
- Outstanding Contribution to Research in Sexual Health Medicine
Terms & Conditions (Prizes)
Who is eligible?
- To nominate someone, you must be a registered Fellow or trainee of the AChSHM
Nominees must be:
- A registered Fellow of the AChSHM
Nominees must not:
- Submit an nomination on their own behalf
- Be a previous recipient of this award
What is the prize?
The recipient of the AChSHM Award will receive:
- A Certificate to be formally presented at the AChSHM Annual Scientific Meeting
How do I nominate someone?;
- Read the Terms & Conditions (Prizes)
- Select a Fellow of AChSHM and detail the contribution they have made to Sexual Health Medicine in Education and Training or Research. Please clearly indicate which award you are nominating the Fellow for in your submission.
- Notify your nominee of your intent to nominate them
- Submit a completed Nomination Form and supporting documents in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Supporting documents include:
What is the selection process?
- The nominations will be judged by a Review Panel, which will include the President of the Chapter and nominated Fellows.
- One award will be made to the outstanding nominee
- The AChSHM will announce the recipient at the AChSHM ASM in March 2019
- If no nominations are considered to be of sufficiently high standard, an award will not be made.
For more information on Outstanding Contribution to Education and Training in Sexual Health Medicine or Outstanding Contribution to Research in Sexual Health Medicine, please contact the RACP Foundation at email@example.com or AChSHM secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org