Best Poster Prize in Adult Medicine (Trainee)
Now accepting abstract submissions via the RACP Congress website.
Call for abstracts close Thursday 31 January 2019.
The RACP awards the Best Poster Prize in Adult Medicine (Trainee) to a trainee who demonstrates excellence of hypothesis, scientific merit and oral presentation for a poster presentation at the RACP Congress.
Terms & Conditions (Prizes)
RACP Congress Terms & Conditions
Who is eligible?
Applicants must be Australian or New Zealand trainees enrolled in the RACP Adult Medicine Division.
What is the prize?
The recipient will receive:
The recipient will be acknowledged at the Congress Gala Dinner.
How do I apply?
- Read the Terms & Conditions (Prizes) and Abstract Guidelines
- Submit your abstract via the RACP Congress website
- Indicate via the online application process that your submission is for the Best Poster Prize in Adult Medicine (Trainee)
What is the selection process?
- Members of the Adult Medicine Congress Program Committee will review abstracts and select those of sufficiently high standard.
- The RACP Foundation will ask selected applicants to give a short oral presentation at the RACP Congress. The RACP Foundation will notify authors of the time and length of their presentation.
- A Judging Panel will judge the posters and presentations.
- The RACP requires successful applicants to give permission for the publication of their abstracts in the Internal Medicine Journal. However, publication of abstracts is at the discretion of the Editor in Chief of the Journal.
For more information on the Best Poster Prize in Adult Medicine (Trainee), please contact the RACP Foundation at email@example.com