Medical Education in Fiji
The RACP signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Fiji National University (FNU) in January 2018.
Students learning at the Fiji National University
Working with FNU’s College of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences, we are developing enhanced postgraduate education, training and research opportunities.
The MoU focuses on:
- staff capacity building and development
- exchange of academic and administrative staff
- exchange of research students and other staff mutually agreed upon
- sharing teaching resources and curriculum
- providing for student attachments and exchange
- collaborative research, lectures and symposia
- other activities such as deemed appropriate by mutual consent
The MoU is in place for five years.
About RACP International Strategy