Best Poster Prize in Adult Medicine (Trainee)
The RACP awards the Best Poster Prize in Adult Medicine (Trainee) to a trainee who demonstrates excellence of hypothesis, scientific merit and oral presentation for a poster presentation at the RACP Congress.
Applications are to be submitted via the RACP Congress website
Closing date is 16 February 2018
Who is eligible?
Applicants must be RACP Australian or New Zealand trainees enrolled in the Adult Medicine Division.
What is the prize?
The recipient will receive:
The recipient will be acknowledged at the Congress Gala Dinner.
How do I apply?
- Read the Terms & Conditions (Prizes) PDF 62KB By submitting your abstract for the award, you agree to the RACP Terms and Conditions and all applicable terms and conditions relating to RACP Congress
- Submit your abstract via the RACP Congress website
- Indicate via the online application process that your submission is for the Best Poster Prize in Adult Medicine (Trainee)
What is the selection process?
- Members of the Adult Medicine Congress Program Committee will review abstracts and select those of sufficiently high standard.
- The RACP Foundation will ask selected applicants to give a short oral presentation at the RACP Congress. The RACP Foundation will notify authors of the time and length of their presentation.
- A Judging Panel will judge the posters and presentations.
- The RACP requires successful applicants to give permission for the publication of their abstracts in the Internal Medicine Journal. However, publication of abstracts is at the discretion of the Editor in Chief of the Journal.
For more information on the Best Poster Prize in Adult Medicine (Trainee), please contact the RACP Foundation at email@example.com