AChAM Research Project Prize
The AChAM Research Project Prize is awarded to a trainee based on a previously submitted research project that was assessed between 1 July 2017 and 1 July 2018.
Applications have closed and will re-open around August 2018 for a 2019 offering. This prize is not offered for 2018.
Who is eligible?
Applicants must be:
- A registered Australian or New Zealand trainee of the Australasian Chapter of Addiction Medicine.
How do I apply?
- Read the Terms & Conditions (Prizes) (PDF 70KB) for RACP awards and prizes.
- Submit the following documents in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A completed application form (.doc 110KB)
- A copy of a Research Project that was assessed between 1 July 2017 and 1 July 2018
by the above closing date.
What is the prize?
The prize is full registration to the International Medicine in Addiction Conference 2019, date and location to be decided.
What is the selection process?
- Applications will be reviewed by an Award Review Panel consisting of three AChAM members.
- The recipient will be determined by 1 November 2018.
- The Award Review Panel may choose not to award the AChAM Research Project Prize if they do not receive applications that sufficiently meet the criteria.
For more information on this prize, please contact the RACP Foundation at email@example.com
See further information on the Australasian Chapter of Addiction Medicine.