AFRM Ipsen Poster Prize
Abstract submissions are now closed.
This prize is made possible due to the generosity of Ipsen Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd and is awarded for the best poster on Neurological Rehabilitation by a Trainee (or "new" Fellow) at the RMSANZ Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM).
Who is eligible?
The Ipsen Poster Prize is open to:
- Registered AFRM trainees or
- AFRM Fellows in the first year of Fellowship
The poster submitted for the prize must be neurological in content but does not necessarily need to be on spasticity.
What is the Prize?
$1,000 and a certificate.
The recipient will be announced at the AFRM dinner.
The abstract will be published in the Rhaïa newsletter in summary form subsequent to the award.
How do I apply?
To apply for the Ipsen Poster Prize:
- Read the Terms & Conditions (Prizes) (PDF 70KB).
- Submit an electronic copy of the abstract via the link on the ASM website.
- Tick the box to indicate that this abstract is being submitted for the AFRM Ipsen Poster Prize.
What is the selection process?
- A minimum of three judges will determine the recipient at the ASM.
- Judges will review all entries based on content, originality and presentation.
- The RACP will inform the recipient of the prize at the AFRM dinner.