Best Poster Prize in Paediatrics & Child Health
The RACP awards the Best Poster Prize in Paediatrics & Child Health for excellence of hypothesis, scientific merit and oral presentation for a poster presentation at the RACP Congress.
Applications close 16 February 2018
Who is eligible?
Applicants must be:
- RACP Australian or New Zealand Fellows or trainees who are paediatricians or enrolled in the paediatric program; and
- In the following career stage:
- An Advanced Trainee, and/or
- Enrolled in a research higher degree or within 7 years of completion of a research higher degree, and/or
- Within 7 years of attaining Fellowship.
What is the prize?
The recipient will receive:
The recipient will be acknowledged at the Paediatrics & Child Health Annual Dinner and/or the Paediatrics & Child Health Annual Meeting held during the RACP Congress.
How do I apply?
- Read the Terms & Conditions (Prizes) (PDF 62KB) By submitting your abstract for the award, you agree to the RACP Terms and Conditions and all applicable terms and conditions relating to RACP Congress.
- Submit your abstract via the RACP Congress website
- Indicate via the online application process that your submission is for the Best Poster Prize in Paediatrics & Child Health.
What is the selection process?
- A working group of the Paediatrics and Child Health Division will review abstracts and select those of sufficiently high standard.
- The RACP Foundation will ask selected applicants to give a short oral presentation at the RACP Congress. The RACP Foundation will notify authors of the time and length of their presentation.
- A Judging Panel will judge the posters and presentations.
- The RACP requires successful applicants to give permission for the publication of their abstracts in the Journal of Paediatrics & Child Health. However, publication of abstracts is at the discretion of the Editor in Chief of the Journal.
For more information on the Best Poster Prize in Paediatrics & Child Health, please contact the RACP Foundation at email@example.com