Add a reflection - Desktop
The following help article will assist you in adding a reflection, practice change/s and practice reminder on your desktop.
Reflection is an important part of the learning process. You will receive one bonus credit for each reflection. Quality reflection includes:
- Evidence of critical thinking
- Discussion and personalisation of the information presented in the CPD activity
- Self-assessment to identify potential for improvement practice and linked action
Note: you are required by law to de-identify any names of patients, peers, persons or organisation(s) to protect the privacy of individuals/organisation(s) in accordance with privacy principles. The College will not release any information that you give in this self-reflective tool to any third party without your consent unless it is required to so do by law.
1. Scroll down the Add activity page to number 4. Reflection.
2. To add a reflection, type your reflection in the Reflection text box provided.
Please note that you’re unable to add a Reflection in an activity with multiple or recurring dates.
3. To add a practice change, type any practice change in the Practice change text box provided.
We encourage you to note a Practice Change as a way to implement what you have learned from your CPD. A practice change captures improvements that you have resolved to implement in your practice, as a result of participating and reflecting on CPD activities.
4. To add a Practice change reminder date, select the date from the calendar icon or by entering text (dd/mm/yyyy). On the date selected you will receive a reminder to follow up on your practice change.
5. Select the Save button at the bottom of the page in the right corner, and this will save the activity and take you back to the Home Page.
If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact the CPD team
Back to CPD Help Desk