The following help article will assist you in adding an activity to your MyCPD record on your mobile.
Activities are added individually into the MyCPD program. They will appear in the MyCPD Summary page once entered and saved.
We recommend that you add the MyCPD webpage to your favourites so that it is easily accessible from your home screen.
A) From Home, select Add Activity.
B) From any other screen within the program, you can select Add Activity from the menu at the bottom of the screen.
1. Select the CPD Year.
2. Tap on the textbox underneath Activity name to type the title of the activity.
3. Select the Activity type from the drop-down menu by tapping on it, and then scrolling.
Note: If you are unsure what activity type or category your activity falls under, refer to the MyCPD Framework.
4. Add in any Additional information (optional) by tapping on the textbox. This may include notes on location or topics covered. Please note: if you wish to add a reflection, this can be done in the Reflection section.
5. Attach the activity Professional Development Plan (optional). You can attach this activity to an existing Professional Development Plan by selecting it from the drop-down list.
ACTIVITY DATES AND HOURS
6. Select the Activity occurrence.
7. Add the activity Dates.
For further assistance on adding dates to your MyCPD activity, please see: Adding dates to an activity - mobile.
8. Enter the number of Hours against the relevant specialty by selecting the plus or minus icons, or by entering the number as text.
For further assistance on recording hour for your MyCPD activity, please see: Recording hours - mobile.
9. You can select a previously uploaded document or upload a new file to attach to the activity.
For further assistance in uploading file to your MyCPD activity, please see: Uploading a file or creating a folder - mobile.
REFLECTIONS (optional, 1 additional credit)
10. Tap on the textbox underneath General reflection to type in your reflection.
If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact the CPD team.
Back to CPD Help Desk