My practice improvements - Mobile
The following help article will assist you in viewing, editing and deleting a Practice Change on your mobile.
1. View your practice changes.
A) You can access My Practice Changes from the MyCPD Homepage by selecting View Summary underneath MyCPD Summary.
B) Via the top right-hand menu.
2. Click on the Category you wish to expand.
3. Select the Setting cog icon on the right-hand side of your Practice Changes, and a drop-down menu will appear.
Here you can choose to edit practice improvements, mark as complete or delete a practice improvement.
4. If you wish to edit an existing practice improvement attached to the selected activity, click the edit practice improvement button.
5. This will bring you to the edit activity screen. Scroll down to enter in your practice improvement goals. Below this you can also set up for an improvement reminder.
6. Once a practice improvement has been completed, select the mark as complete button.
7. A tick icon will then appear next to the activity.
8. OR Delete the practice improvement completely.
9. A pop-up box will appear asking you to confirm that you wish to delete this practice improvement. If so, click delete, if not click cancel and you will be taken back to the summary page.
You will see any updates you have made, reflected in the Practice Changes section when you close the pop-up.
If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact the CPD team.
Back to CPD Help Desk