My practice improvements - Tablet
The following help article will assist you in viewing, editing and deleting a Practice Change on your tablet.
1. View your practice changes.
A) You can access My Practice Changes from the MyCPD Homepage by selecting View Summary underneath MyCPD Summary.
B) Via the top right-hand menu.
2. Click on the Category you wish to expand.
3. Select the Settings cog button on the right-hand side of your Practice Changes to make changes. Here you can edit practice improvement, mark as complete or delete the practice improvement.
4. If you wish to make changes to an existing practice improvement, select the edit practice improvement option.
5. This will bring you to the edit activity screen, scroll down and enter in your practice improvement goals. You also have the option of receiving a reminder about your upcoming practice improvement.
6. For practice improvements that you have already completed, select the mark as complete button.
7. A tick icon will then appear next to the activity you have completed the practice improvement for.
8. OR to delete the practice improvement completely, select the delete button.
9. A pop-up box will then ask you to confirm if you wish to delete this improvement, if so select delete alternatively select cancel and you will be taken back to the summary screen.
You will see any updates you have made, reflected in the Practice Changes section when you close the pop-up.
If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact the CPD team.
Back to CPD Help Desk