We are excited to announce the upgraded MyCPD program has launched, with improved features and functionality at your fingertips.
Log in to MyCPD to take a look.
1. Why was the program upgraded?
We listened to your MyCPD feedback, and engaged a group of Fellows in the testing and design process. The upgrade makes it easier for you to keep track of your continuing professional development (CPD) activities and plans, and record CPD on the go.
2. What has been updated?
The MyCPD upgrade was planned with mobile in mind. You’ll notice that the site is now completely responsive on mobile and tablet devices, as well as on desktop.
Upgrades to the program include:
- simplified essential functions such as adding an activity, editing an activity, reviewing your previous years’ CPD or downloading certificates of completion
- enhanced ability to upload files and take photos from your phone or tablet, making it easier for you to capture CPD evidence on the go
- improved professional development planning
- monitoring changes in practice by linking reflection with your CPD activities.
The update has not affected any information or CPD activities saved in your MyCPD records, and your login details remain the same.
3. Is there a MyCPD app that I can download?
You won’t find the MyCPD program in the App Store, however it has all the functionality of an app. You can save the program’s mobile interface to the home screen on your phone so that it launches like an app.
4. Where can I find help with using the updated program?
The CPD help desk is a new feature on the RACP website that contains short articles on CPD requirements and guides for using the MyCPD program. You can use keywords to search, such as "CPD exemption" or "add activity,” or browse by category. We will also be developing helpful MyCPD tutorial videos in 2018 that will take you through the program step by step.
5. I can’t find what I’m looking for, who can I contact?
If you have any further queries regarding CPD, please don’t hesitate to contact the CPD team via the contact details provided here.
Your feedback on the MyCPD program is always welcome as it will help guide continuous improvements to the site. We hope that you enjoy discovering new ways to use MyCPD to meet your CPD needs.