View activity summary - Desktop
The following help article will assist you to view your MyCPD activity summary on your desktop.
To view MyCPD summary either:
1. A. On the Home page select MyCPD summary to view the 2017 MyCPD Summary.
1. B. If you are not at the Home page, select MyCPD Summary on the left-hand menu.
2. You can select the List view or Grid view of the MyCPD Summary page.
* Note: you can view a prior year/s the MyCPD Summary by selecting the drop down box on the right side of the screen below the Add activity button.
2. The MyCPD Summary is broken down into the MyCPD Framework categories.
From the Summary screen, you are able to get an overview of how many credits you have recorded in total, and the number of credits and hours recorded per category.
The total number of hours and credits is viewable at the bottom of the screen.
3. To view the activities recorded in a particular category, click on the Category you wish to expand.
4. This will give you and expanded drop-down of the activities entered in that Category.
If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact the CPD team.
Back to CPD Help Desk