View activity summary - Mobile
The following help article will assist you to view your MyCPD activity summary on your mobile.
To view MyCPD summary either:
1. A. From the Home screen, select View Summary.
1. B. If you are not at the Home screen, select the Summary icon at the bottom left of the screen.
* Note: you can view a prior year/s MyCPD summary by selecting the drop down box on the right side of the screen.
2. The MyCPD Summary is broken down into the MyCPD Framework categories.
From the Summary screen, you are able to get an overview of how many credits you have recorded in total, and the number of credits and hours recorded per category. To view the total number of hours and credits currently recorded, scroll down to the end of the page to the yellow alert box.
3. To view the activities recorded in a particular category, select the right arrow icon next to the category.
4. This will take you to a breakdown of your activities recorded in the category you selected.
If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact the CPD team.
Back to CPD Help Desk