The following help article will assist you in viewing past MyCPD records on your desktop.
The MyCPD program allows you to view your CPD records retrospectively year by year from when you began having a CPD requirement to date.
You can also print certificates and statements for the prior year(s) CPD.
Click here for instructions to view past CPD activities.
Click here for instructions to view past CPD status and record.
To access past MyCPD activities:
1. There are two ways to access past years' CPD activities:
A) On the Home page, select the MyCPD Summary tile, or
B) If you are on another page select the MyCPD Summary from the menu on the left side of the screen.
2. You will be taken to the current year MyCPD Summary.
3. To go to past CPD records, select the drop down menu at the top right side of screen below the Add activity button. You can select the year you wish to view from the drop menu.
4. When you select the year you wish to view the MyCPD Summary for that year will appear.
To view past CPD history and status:
1. On the Home page, select the History tile.
2. You will be taken to the History page, which shows a summary of each years' CPD record.
3. The CPD status is reflected at the top indicating either ‘In Progress’ or ‘Complete’.
4. You can view the CPD credits and hours relating to each category in the table below the CPD status.
5. At bottom of the table you can select the Summary option to go to the MyCPD Summary for the relevant year.
6. Next to the Summary option you can access the certificate for that year by selecting Certificate. The below screen will appear and if the record is complete you can select to download the certificate or statement, or export your CPD record to a Microsoft Excel statement. Note if your record is in progress you can only access the statement.
7. As you scroll down the screen the past years’ CPD status and record summary will appear for you to view.
If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact the CPD team.
Back to CPD Help Desk