Communication and management
The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists (RANZCR) produced a series of online modules on communication, leadership and management. These have been reviewed by the RACP and are now available.
1. Internal Communications
2. External Communications Part
3. Performance Feedback for Positive Change Part
1. The Role of Manager
2. Managing Others
3. Understanding Self as Manager
4. Change Management Principles
5. Transitioning through Change
6. Conducting an Effective Meeting
7. Conflict Management
8. The Recruitment & Selection Process
9. Behavioural Interviewing Techniques
10. Work Health & Safety Act 2011
1. Characteristics of Clinical Leadership
2. Leadership Styles and Resilience
3. Leadership Skills
Participation in these activities can be claimed in the MyCPD program under Category 3: Self Assessment Programs at 2 credits per hour.
This Project has been funded by the Department of Health and Ageing under the Rural Health Continuing Education Sub-program (RHCE) Stream One which is managed by the Committee of Presidents of Medical Colleges.
The Royal Australasian College of Physicians is solely responsible for the content of, and views expressed in any material associated with this project.