Rural outcomes measurement enhancement modules
In 2012, a series of successful workshops and video conferences were delivered as part of the Rural Outcomes Measurement Enhancement (ROME) project. These are now available as a series of eLearning modules on the topic of Health Management in Rural Settings:
1. Falls, Fractures and Outcomes for Older People (35 mins)
2. Indigenous Health Outcomes (20 mins)
3. Management of Severe Sepsis (35 mins)
4. Cultural Consideration in Aboriginal Communities (1h 20m)
5. Mental Health in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People (35 min)
RACP Continuing Professional Development
Participation in these activities can be claimed in the MyCPD program under Category 3: Self Assessment Programs at 2 credits per hour.
Read on for further information on the RACP CPD Program
For more information on the project please contact RHCE Liaison Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Rural Health Continuing Education (RHCE) Program
This Project has been funded by the Department of Health and Ageing under the Rural Health Continuing Education Sub-program (RHCE) Stream One which is managed by the Committee of Presidents of Medical Colleges.
The Royal Australasian College of Physicians is solely responsible for the content of, and views expressed in any material associated with this project.