ANZSOM NSW/ACT Branch Weekend Meeting
24 Aug 2019 at 1:45 PM to 25 Aug 2019 at 1:00 PM
The Oriana, Orange, 178-184 Woodward St, Orange NSW
The ANZSOM NSW/ACT Branch Weekend meeting includes a diverse technical and social program. There will be a site visit to Manildra Flour Mill, wine-tasting, fine dining and a Sunday buffet breakfast.
There will be three speakers:
- Dr Sumitha Gounden: Traumatic brain injury and return to work
- Dr Joan O'Donell: Determining fitness to drive in occupational health and medicine
- Dr Sornalingam Kamalaharan: The 'Bunnings' of occupational health - a one-stop shop benefits workers, employers and unions
- Sunday lunch full program: $220 members / $250 non-members (includes technical and social program, excludes accommodation)
- Sunday seminar and lunch: $100
For more information, see The Australian and New Zealand Society of Occupational Medicines: New South Wales and Australian Capital Territory.