Practical Management for Clinicians with Leadership Responsibilities
22 Sep 2017 at 8:30 AM to 23 Sep 2017 at 5:00 PM
Royal Australasian College of Medical Administrators (RACMA)
The Royal Australasian College of Physicians publishes notices of events and courses as a service to members. Such publication does not constitute endorsement or mandating of any such events or courses.
Registration is now open for the Royal Australasian College of Medical Administrators (RACMA) Management for Clinicians Courses for the second half of 2017.
This unique program is designed and facilitated by Senior Clinicians who hold senior leadership and management roles our Healthcare system.
The program uses case scenarios, participant interaction and workshop style presentations to deliver this unique and engaging program. What are the key benefits?
- Understanding the competencies required to fulfil a medical management role
- Acquire strategies to support their transition from clinician to clinician manager
- List the components of good clinical governance frameworks
- Categorise the skills necessary to lead and work effectively with teams
- Develop further your leadership style and ways in which to manage and influence others
Each workshop has a maximum of 28 participants and fills quickly. Please contact Nicky to discuss the program or go on line and complete registration.
Friday: 8:30am to 6pm (Social Networking Optional 5.00-6.00pm)
Saturday: 9.00am to 5:00pm
$1500.00 Inc. gst per person
Early Bird Paid (Includes morning tea, lunch & afternoon tea on both days)
$1650.00 Inc. gst per person
Full Registration (Includes morning tea, lunch & afternoon tea on both days)
For more details please email Nicky Jacob – National Program coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org