My Health Record - ACT Session
20 Aug 2019 at 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Abode Woden, 10 Bowes Street, Woden ACT 2605
My Health Record is a secure online summary of an individual's health information available to all Australians. Healthcare providers authorised by their organisation can access My Health Record to view and add to their patients' health information.
Nine out of ten Australians have a My Health Record. RACP has partnered with the Australian Digital Health Agency to hold sessions for members to learn more. The session will cover these My Health Record topics:
- benefits, features and functionality
- processes for incorporating it into your clinical workflow
- privacy and security obligations and how to communicate this to patients
- access, view and upload functions
- where to access further information and support resources
- components of the National Digital Health strategy that are relevant to physicians, including secure messaging and interoperability
RSVPs are essential, closing on 5 August 2019.
This session will not be available for audio and video conferencing. If you want to attend via audio and video conferencing, register for the My Health Record - NSW Session in October.