Australian Institute of Occupational Hygienists Virtual Symposium
30 Nov 2020 at 2:30 PM to 03 Dec 2020 at 5:00 PM
Australian Institute of Occupational Hygienists (AIOH)
This virtual symposium will celebrate the 40th anniversary of the AIOH and will focus on important trends, needs and research that impact worker health.
The symposium aims to:
- provide members with professional development opportunities
- showcase best practice and the knowledge, competence and standing of its practitioners
- adapt to changing times and change the messaging to focus on positive outcomes
- provide a platform for virtual networking
To find out more, visit the event website.
- full event for AIOH member – $150
- full event for non-member – $225
- individual day for AIOH member – $50
- individual day for non-member – $75
- full event for student – $75
- corporate registration for full event – $1,970
The Royal Australasian College of Physicians publishes notices of events as a service to members. Such publication does not constitute endorsement or mandating of the event.