Congress videos available online
13 Jun 2017
Recordings of a number of orations and shared sessions from RACP Congress 2017 are now available to watch online.
Videos available include:
- Professor Ross Upshur’s opening keynote address
- the Priscilla Kincaid-Smith Oration by Professor Brendan Murphy, Chief Medical Officer of Australia
- Mr John Walsh AM who delivered the AFRM President’s Oration
- speakers at the panel session focusing on obesity
- presentations from the closing session: Doctors must do more to save the world – employment, poverty and health
To watch, go to the Congress Presentations 2017 page or the RACP YouTube channel.
RACP Congress 2017 was held 8 – 10 May in Melbourne.
RACP Congress 2018 will be held 14 – 16 May in Sydney. Register your interest.