MyCPD upgrade coming soon
11 Oct 2017
We are excited to announce that the new and improved MyCPD program will be launched in early November.
This upgrade to MyCPD was based on Fellows’ feedback to make it as easy as possible for you to keep track of your continuing professional development activities.
What changes have been made to MyCPD?
Upgrades to the program include:
- simplified essential functions such as adding an activity, editing an activity, reviewing your previous years’ CPD or downloading certificates of completion
- enhanced ability to upload files and take photos from your phone or tablet, making it easier for you to capture CPD audit evidence on the go
- improved professional development plan and goal setting
- monitoring of changes in practice by linking activities with learning goals
- notifications to help you keep track of CPD progress and important dates.
How does the MyCPD upgrade affect me?
All information and CPD activities that you have already logged will still be in MyCPD after the program upgrade.
Your username and password won’t change, and practical support material will be available.
The CPD team is here to help answer any questions you may have. You can contact us at:
Phone: +61 (02) 8247 6201
Phone: (+64) 4 460 8122