Advertising in RACP Quarterly
RACP Quarterly is published online four times a year for all RACP members. It's distributed to over 20,000 physicians and trainees throughout Australia, Aotearoa New Zealand and over 47 other countries.
Subscribers represent over 33 medical specialties in the RACP, including the Faculties of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Public Health Medicine, Rehabilitation Medicine, and the Chapters of Addiction Medicine, Community Child Health, Palliative Medicine and Sexual Health Medicine.
Download the RACP Media Kit 2022 (PDF) for rates and specifications.
* Issue release dates are subject to change.
||End of March
||End of June
||End of September
||End of December
RACP Fellows are entitled to a 20% discount on the listed advertising price.
Advertisements must be submitted to RACPQuarterlyAds@racp.edu.au
Standards, terms and conditions
Submitted advertisements for RACP Quarterly are subject to approval by the RACP Quarterly Editorial Board and must meet the RACP Advertising Terms & Conditions Advertisers are responsible for ensuring that advertisements comply with Commonwealth and State Laws.
Important conditions to note:
- Rates may be subject to change without notice
- Australian advertisers will be charged an additional 10% GST
- Rates are listed in Australian dollars
- Rates are per insertion
- Multiple issue rates are listed for a repeated advertisement being placed in consecutive issues
- No agency discount applies
- Pharmaceutical advertisements promoting specific use of drugs and procedures will not be accepted
- Advertisements promoting exam preparation courses will not be accepted
- Any advertisement which implies that it is endorsed by the RACP will not be accepted
Advertisements promoting candidates for election to College bodies will not be accepted.