North West Private Hospital has an exciting opportunity for Paediatricians wishing to establish a private practice. In addition to providing private general Paediatric services to the local community, the hospital invites Paediatricians to take referrals from Obstetricians and be available on call for neonatal deliveries, both elective and emergency.
Interested Paediatricians will be credentialed at the hospital, be independent VMO’s and be available to care for newborns on the maternity ward and neonates admitted to our level 2 Special Care Nursery. As part of your credentialing requirement, you will participate in the Paediatric (neonatal) On Call Roster. We are interested to speak with Qld Health staff Specialist Paediatricians who have an interest in transitioning across to a sustainable private practice.
North West Private Hospital has:
- more than 1100 births per year
- a Level 2 Special Care Nursery
- participation in an on-call roster that generates your income
- a supportive environment with senior VMO Paediatricians who are keen to help make your private practice a success
- consulting suites available onsite and practice support can be arranged
- establishment of a private Paediatric group practice with shared overheads is currently being considered
- marketing you to GPs and other Specialists to establish your referral base
Candidates must have FRACP (Paeds), hold specialist registration with AHPRA, hold appropriate medical indemnity insurance and are eligible for an unrestricted Medicare provider number.
For further details, contact Chris Murphy, Chief Executive Officer
North West Private Hospital, via Kareena Buckman, EA to CEO, on (07) 3246 3105 or email BuckmanKareena@ramsayhealth.com.au.