2018 AChSHM Annual Scientific Meeting - Chancres, coffee and clinical updates
17 Mar 2018 at 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Novotel Melbourne on Collins, 20 Collins Street Melbourne
The Australasian Chapter of Sexual Health Medicine (AChSHM) invites AChSHM Fellows and trainees, general practitioners and allied health professionals to attend the 2018 AChSHM Annual Scientific Meeting Chancres, coffee and clinical updates
The program covers a range of thought provoking and challenging sessions and updates of value to all health practitioners working in sexual health medicine, including:
- gonorrhoea and saliva
- antimicrobial stewardship in sexual health – panel discussion
- genital dermatology
- recent advances in mycoplasma genitalium and bacterial vaginosis
- enteric infections in men who have sex with men
- Penelope Lowe Trainee Prize presentations
- azithromycin in sexually transmitted infections.
Visit the Chancres, coffee and clinical updates website
for more information and to register.