Regional Education Coordinator
- Advise trainees and potential trainees of training opportunities in their state.
- Discuss the choice of supervisor and mentor with trainees.
- Review all applications and supervisor reports and present them to the regional committee.
- Assist in remediation for trainees where appropriate.
- Attend National Teaching and Learning Subcommittee meetings.
- Inform regional committees of training matters.
A senior AFPHM Fellow acts as Regional Education Coordinator in each region.
Current Regional Education Coordinators
Aotearoa New Zealand – Dr Phil Hider
Australian Capital Territory – Dr Clare King
New South Wales – vacant
Northern Territory – Dr Charles Douglas
Queensland – Dr Scott Kitchener
South Australia – Dr Robert Hall
Tasmania – Dr Scott McKeown
Victoria – Dr Simon Crouch
Western Australia – Dr Marisa Giles
Trainee Representative – Dr Priya Janagaraj
If you're interested in becoming a Regional Education Coordinator, email PublicHealth@racp.edu.au