Regional Education Coordinator
- Advise trainees and potential trainees of training opportunities in their state.
- Discuss the choice of supervisor and mentor with trainees.
- Review all applications and supervisor reports and present them to the regional committee.
- Assist in remediation for trainees where appropriate.
- Attend National Teaching and Learning Subcommittee meetings.
- Inform regional committees of training matters.
A senior AFPHM Fellow acts as Regional Education Coordinator in each region.
Current Regional Education Coordinators
Aotearoa New Zealand — Dr Phil Hider
Australian Capital Territory — Dr Bronwen Harvey
New South Wales — Dr Victoria Hayes and Dr Greg Stewart
Northern Territory — vacant
Queensland — Dr Mark Stickley
South Australia — Dr Matthew McConnell
Tasmania — vacant
Victoria — vacant
Western Australia — Dr Charles Douglas
Trainee representative — Dr Priya Janagaraj
If you're interested in becoming a Regional Education Coordinator, email PublicHealth@racp.edu.au