New South Wales PCH
New South Wales Paediatric Physician Training is made up of 3 networks across metropolitan, regional and rural RACP-accredited training sites.
New South Wales Paediatric Physician Training (PPT) is run collaboratively by:
- NSW Ministry of Health
- Health Education and Training Institute (HETI)
- The Royal Australasian College of Physicians (RACP)
- Local Health Districts and specialty networks
In NSW, trainees need to apply for and be appointed to a PPT Network. There are 3 PPT Networks in NSW that trainees rotate during their training.
You can apply for a Paediatric Basic Trainee position, within one of 3 Paediatric Training Networks in NSW, during the Annual Medical Recruitment campaign (July to October).
Entry to basic training involves an application for a specific NSW PPT position. If successful, you’ll be offered a:
- 3-year joint training and employment position in one of 3 networks.
- training contract at the start of PGY3.
Check HETI Paediatric Physician Training in NSW for information about the networks.
HETI Paediatric Physician Training in NSW
NSW Health JMO recruitment website
Map My Health Career
Stepping Up supports Aboriginal people interested in a career or finding employment in health to navigate NSW Health's recruitment process.