Want to help improve the RACP trainee experience?
24 Aug 2022
We'd like to ask for your opinion on some ideas we’re considering implementing. Make your voice heard in a proposed RACP transformation program
How you can get involved
There are two options to choose from:
- attend a 30 minute one-on-one Zoom session
- provide your feedback through a small group session.
The sessions will take place over the next two weeks. Trainees who would like to participate will receive a link to book a time that works best for you.
What will be discussed
The ideas we’d like to explore with you include:
- an appointment booking system so you can organise a one-on-one call with an RACP staff member to help you with your enquiry
- a dedicated Trainee Support Officer who will assist you when you need help
- a one-stop-shop for access to trainee information and resources that are relevant to you
- a digital progress bar, so you can easily see the progress and ETA for your enquiries and applications with us.
This initiative is part of a proposed RACP transformation program that’s committed to delivering change in the way we support you. Your guidance is crucial to helping us make the right changes.
Head of Strategy & Transformation
Office of the CEO
This invitation to participate in this important initiative was sent to all RACP trainees on 24 August 2022