Awards and Prizes – Nominations open
03 Aug 2018
Do you know a Fellow, trainee or colleague whose work and achievements deserve recognition?
You can recognise their outstanding contributions by nominating them for a College or Congress Prize.
Nominations are now open for a range of awards and prizes, which recognise:
- outstanding contribution to the welfare of the college
- outstanding service in developing countries
- outstanding clinical service in rural and remote areas of Australia or New Zealand
- a Fellow who provides a high level of support throughout training
- a trainee who makes an outstanding contribution to the College, community and trainee activities
Take a moment to consider who in your Division, Faculty or Chapter has made a difference.
Visit the College and Congress prizes web page for more information.