AFPHM Oral Examination
||Monday 12 August 2019
||Friday 23 August 2019
|Oral exam held:
||Tuesday 29 – Wednesday 30 October 2019
|Supplementary exam held:
||Wednesday 30 – Thursday 31 October 2019
||Thursday 21 November 2019
Step 1: Confirming your eligibility
All communication to you about the exam will be via email
- Login to MyRACP and ensure your email address is up-to-date.
Confirmed eligible trainees will receive an invitation to apply from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications open Monday 12 August 2019.
Step 2: Applying and payment
- Applications close Friday 23 August 2019.
- Late applications will not be accepted.
- Once applications close, you will receive an email with a payment link for the exam.
- Payment must be made in 30 days.
- Your application will not be confirmed until full payment is received.
- Application confirmation will be emailed.
Step 3: Exam allocation
- You will receive you exam allocation letter via email.
- Bring this letter, along with your photo ID, to the exam.
I want to withdraw my application:
I want to apply for special consideration:
Step 4: Examination
Step 5: Results
- Results will be released on Thursday 21 November 2019.
- You will receive your results from email@example.com
- Only unsuccessful candidates will receive feedback.
Instructions to candidates