ANZAN Indigenous Scholarship for Advanced Trainees in Neurology
Applications are closed.
The Australian and New Zealand Association of Neurologists (ANZAN) is offering an annual Scholarship that provides support to an RACP Advanced Trainee who identifies as Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander or Māori and is undertaking the Advanced Training Program in Neurology.
The Scholarship is made possible by ANZAN and is co-administered by the RACP Foundation.
- identify and be recognised as an Aboriginal person, Torres Strait Islander or Māori
- be an active Advanced Trainee registered in the Advanced Training Program in Neurology
The Scholarship provides the support for up to 3 years for:
- annual attendance at the ANZAN Annual Scientific Meeting including:
- meeting registration
- 3 nights’ accommodation
- return economy airfares
- registration for all mandatory courses during Advanced Training, such as EEG, EMG, neuropathology workshops
- registration for the Registrars Weekend during core years of training
- ANZAN membership during training
Applications will be reviewed by an Award Review Panel comprising nominated representatives from the Adult Medicine Division, the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Committee, the Māori Health Committee and ANZAN.
For more information about the Scholarship, contact the RACP Foundation.
Terms and conditions
Indigenous Scholarships and Prizes
Division, Faculty and Chapter Awards & Prizes