New Fellow Survey prize draw terms and conditions
Details, Terms & Conditions of Competition
Part A sets out the details of the Competition. The terms and conditions applicable to the Competition are set out in Part B.
Part A — Competition Details
||RACP New Fellow Survey 2023
|How to enter
||Complete the RACP New Fellow Survey 2023 and enter your name and email address at the conclusion of the survey. For more information, see New Fellow Survey.
||The winner will be awarded one of three $200 Prezzee Gift Cards.
||The competition commences at 18 April 2023 and entries must be submitted to the Promoter no later than 16 May 2023.
|Who may enter
||New RACP Fellows are eligible to complete the survey. Competition entry is open only to those who answered all the survey questions and submitted their details at the end of the survey to be eligible.
|Maximum number of entries per individual entrant
||One entry per individual entrant.
|Additional entry instructions
||At the completion of the survey, participants will be asked to provide their name and email address so they can be contacted if they are a winner. The winners will be randomly selected from all entries that correctly provide their contact details. The personal details of the respondents will only be used for the purposes of the competition and will not be linked to their survey responses.
||The winners will be the first three randomly selected entries drawn from the list of entrants that have correctly entered the competition.
The draw will be conducted by staff after the survey has closed.
||Wednesday, 24 May 2023.
|Prize winner notification
||The winners will be notified by email following the date of judging.
|Claiming the prize
||The winners must provide their full email address to claim their prize by 31 May 2023. In the event any winner does not claim the prize by 5pm on the above date, that winner shall forfeit their prize and the next randomly selected entrant will receive the prize. The winners of any unclaimed prize will be notified by email.
||If any prize is unclaimed, it will be re-drawn on 2 June 2023.
Part B – Terms and conditions
- These Terms & Conditions ("Terms") apply to the game of chance described in Part A (the "Competition").
- The Competition will be conducted by the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (ABN 90 270 343 237) (the "Promoter") during the period specified in Part A (the "Competition Period").
- The Terms may be amended or replaced by the Promoter in its absolute discretion and at any time.
- Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of the Terms (as amended from time to time).
- Entry is open only to people who comply with any entry restrictions specified in these Terms.
- Entry into the Competition is free.
- To enter the Competition, entrants must, during the Competition Period, follow the entry method and instructions specified in Part A.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Competition Period. Entrants may submit up to the maximum number of entries specified in Part A. Multiple entries (where permitted) must be submitted separately If an entrant submits multiple entries in excess of the permitted maximum, only the entry or entries most recently submitted (up to the permitted maximum) will be accepted by the Promoter.
- Each entrant is responsible for notifying the Promoter of any changes to his/her phone number during and after the Competition Period.
- The Competition is a game of chance and each validly submitted entry will enter the draw to be randomly selected by as the Competition winner.
- A decision of the Promoter in relation to the conduct of the Competition, including the selection of winning entries, is binding and conclusive and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Unless otherwise specified in Part A, winners will be notified by email within 2 business days after the judging date. Each entrant agrees to the collection, retention, usage and disclosure of their personal information by the Promoter in order to process the Competition.
- Unless otherwise specified in Part A, prizes must be claimed within two weeks of the judging date. If a prize is not claimed within the specified time, the Promoter may, at its discretion, withdraw the prize or award the prize to the next best valid entry or entries.
- Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. The prizes or any element of the prizes cannot be exchanged for any other prize/s. The contents of the prizes will be at the Promoter’ sole discretion.
- Any expense, including taxes, spare parts, maintenance or delivery costs, associated with accepting, taking or using a prize, will be the prize winner’s sole responsibility.
- The Promoter makes no warranties or representations about the fitness for purpose or suitability of any prize and will not accept responsibility for the quality or fitness for any purpose of any prize, or the failure of any prize to be of merchantable quality. If liability under terms implied by legislation cannot be excluded by the Promoter, the liability of the Promoter is limited to resupplying the relevant goods or services or paying the cost of replacing them.
- No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter for any changes in dates, times or cancellations or other arrangements that may prevent a winner from accepting, taking or using a prize.
- The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, disqualify:
- any entry which is not original, is not completed in accordance with these Terms, infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party, contains any objectionable or poor quality content, or has the potential to damage the reputation of any person; or
- any individual who tampers with the entry process, submits an entry that is not in accordance with the Terms, or who has in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in unlawful or improper conduct that is designed to, or is likely to, adversely affect the fair and proper conduct of the Competition or is generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, at any time before the awarding of the prizes to cancel or vary a competition, or cancel, vary or withdraw its prizes. If the Promoter cancels or varies a competition, or cancels, varies or withdraws its prizes, is not:
- liable to any person for any costs, loss or damage whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with, such cancellation, variation or withdrawal; or
- required to conduct the Competition at any other time.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incorrectly submitted or misdirected entries, for any technological malfunction or failure, Internet traffic congestion, or for outdated or incorrect contact details by which the entrant cannot be contacted during business hours on relevant dates.
- Entrants enter the Competition at their sole risk. With the exception of liability which cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter is not be liable for, and an entrant releases the Promoter from, liabilities relating to any direct or indirect loss or damage which is suffered, or for personal injury or sickness suffered or sustained, as a result of entering the Competition, failing to win, winning, accepting or using a prize.
- This competition is held as a gratuitous lottery under the Lotteries and Art Unions Act 1901 No 34 and therefore no permit is required.