Date published: May 11, 2023, 12:52 PM
SJG Midland PP Hospital, WA
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Advanced Physician Trainee (Infectious Diseases) to join our team on a fixed term, full-time basis for 6-12 months starting in August 2023 or February 2024.
You will provide high quality clinical service to patients under the guidance of consultant staff within designated teaching units. This involves assessing the medical needs of patients and supporting junior staff through education, supervision and mentorship.
At St John of God Midland, you will be exposed to a wide variety of medical case-mix appropriate to your stage of training. With several Visiting Medical Specialists, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from leading Medical Consultants.
- a willingness and capacity to embrace the Mission and Values of St John of God Health Care
- eligible for Provisional or General registration as a medical practitioner with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- eligible for Advanced training, as such should have completed Basic Physician training and passed written and clinical FRACP exams
- a minimum of 3 years clinical experience as a RMO with medical experience
- proven highly developed interpersonal communication skills
- demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- demonstrated clinical and procedural experience commensurate with clinical responsibilities of Registrar
- demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- promote a positive safety culture
Apply at careers.sjog.org.au.
For enquiries about this position, contact Tina MacKenzie, Department Secretary, on (08) 9462 4464.