Date published: Dec 15, 2021, 17:29 PM
Central Queensland Hospital and Health Service, Gladstone
Position: Clinical Director of Medicine
Classification: L25 ; L27; L18 ; L24
Status: Permanent Full Time
The Clinical Director of Medicine, as a part of the clinical executive, leads and manages the Medical team enabling high quality, contemporary services integrated within the clinical services framework of Gladstone Hospital. Liaison and coordination with other clinical departments is critical, as is ongoing service development and teaching, to provide for a sustainable service.
Advance your career and enjoy multiple benefits – express your interest today!
Total remuneration value of up to $474,934 p.a. is comprised of:
- A salary between $184,196 – $213,953 p.a. (L18 – L24)
- A salary between $220,269 – $233,538 p.a. (L25 – L27)
- Up to 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- 17.5% leave loading
Additional benefits to the role:
- Professional Development Leave 3.6 weeks p.a.
- Professional Development Allowance ($21,000 p.a.)
- Medical Managers Allowance (CMA 4)
- Motor Vehicle Allowance
- Over-time and on-call allowance
- Inaccessibility incentive allowance of $6,900.
- 100% paid after 12 months completion period.
- 25% paid in three monthly instalments thereafter.
- Rent free, furnished home (Conditions apply).
To apply, visit SmartJobs QLD