Date published: Jan 7, 2022, 14:52 PM
Nelson Hospital, Nelson, New Zealand
- Permanent, full-time
- No on-call or call-back
The successful applicant will:
- Deliver quality services to improve the health of the older adult population in the Nelson/Tasman region.
- Join a supportive multidisciplinary team to provide assessment, treatment, and rehabilitation.
- Engage with the wider clinical community and practice varied, challenging and rewarding geriatric medicine.
- Enjoy work/life balance in one of New Zealand’s most sought after regions.
The ideal applicant will:
- Bring their geriatric medicine expertise and experience to provide advanced care of the elderly population.
- Be passionate, patient and considerate when assessing and treating patients.
- Hold Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians or equivalent.
- Be eligible for an APC and vocational scope of Internal Medicine with MCNZ.
- Salary, CME allowance, and work –related expenses based on ASMS MECA, Link.
- Allowance including competitive relocation package, accommodation and car expenses, and employer Superannuation contribution.
Nelson Marlborough Health is the main health provider for Tasman-Nelson and Marlborough region. We value integrity, innovation, respect and teamwork.
Apply online at Nelson Marlborough Health.
For role specific information contact:
Andrew Wilson - Physician Andrew.Wilson@nmdhb.govt.nz, or
Rosey Wilson - Service Manager Rosey.Wilson@nmdhb.govt.nz