Date published: Sep 20, 2021, 10:01 AM
Prescript has a four-month locum Gen Med Registrar position - are you available between October 2021 and the end of January 2022?
Visit Hobart in its most attractive months of the year! Spend your free time sailing the Derwent or enjoying escaping to unspoilt lakes, beaches, and mountains around the state!
Enjoy the holiday period festivities including the Sydney to Hobart Yacht race, NYE events, and food festivals throughout the Christmas period.
- $140 per hour.
- Rotational roster covering day shifts, evenings and some nights, and weekend after hours required.
- Flights and accommodation provided
- This role offers lots of support!
- This medicine department contains four teams inclusive of Consultants, Registrars, RMO’s and Interns. Teams typically manage 25-30 inpatients a day, with around 15-20 admissions coming from ED. The medical team are responsible for admitting, assessment and management of patients on the gen med ward and deteriorating patients on surgical wards.
- You will work in a team with Consultant support, taking admissions with supported ward rounds. On-call 24-hour Physician support. The team also has another registrar and one intern to manage patient loads. Onsite ICU and presence of MET calls and blue code.
- General Registration with AHPRA.
- PGY4 or above welcome to apply.
- You must either be an Australian citizen/permanent resident, a New Zealand citizen or other relevant work visa.
To apply, please visit prescript.com.au
Contact Allison Flanigan (Hanson) - Prescript’s Senior Recruitment Partner - to find out more.
Allison is very happy to answer any questions you may have about this role.
Would you like to hear about other location options for locums too? Talk to Prescript for a professional overview of clinical details, practice/hospital, rates and benefits.
To find out more, call Allison on 0415 075 498 or email@example.com