Date published: May 22, 2023, 13:00 PM
Women's & Children's Health Network, North Adelaide, SA
- PAEDIATRIC DIVISION (WCH & FMC & LMH), WOMEN’S AND BABIES’ DIVISION WCH (Neonatal Medicine)
- Paediatric 1st Year Trainee (RACP) - North Adelaide
- Total Indicative Remuneration – $101,713 - $165,165 p.a.
- Full Time – 3 Years Contract Term (as per 2022 EBA) - 5 Feb 2024 to 1 Feb 2027 – MDP2
We currently have 24 FTE to join the Paediatric Division and Women’s & Babies Division as Paediatric 1st Year Trainee. As the Paediatric Trainee, you will rotate through a range of different roles in paediatrics and neonatology at WCH, FMC and LMH, contributing to the provision of clinical services to inpatients and outpatients under consultant supervision.
The Trainee is expected to actively participate in clinical teaching and associated research projects.
Not only will you be able to use your skills and abilities in a both a challenging and rewarding role contributing to some of South Australia's most vulnerable women, babies, children and young people, you will also receive and attractive annual salary package with employer superannuation contributions and leave loading as well as the opportunity to maximise your salary through salary sacrifice arrangements.
- Bachelor of Medicine; Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) or equivalent Registrable with the Medical Board of Australia as a Medical Practitioner with General Registration.
- Well- developed communication skills would be beneficial in communicating effectively with customers and other staff.
- You should have 12 months satisfactory experience as an intern in a recognised teaching hospital.
- Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check and appropriate immunisation requirements.
Check(s) include DHS Working With Children Check (WWCC) and National Police Certificate (NPC) for employment involving unsupervised contact with vulnerable groups required for this position (E.g., aged care employment or work involving vulnerable clients).
Apply at careers.pageuppeople.com.
Enquiries: CHN TMO Unit, Phone (08) 8161 8080. Position: TMO Unit WCHN E-mail: Health.WCHNTraineeMedicalOfficerUnit@sa.gov.au.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.