Central Queensland Hospital and Health Service, Rockhampton QLD
Classification: L18 – L24, L25 – L27
- Status: Permanent Full or Part Time
Are you committed to being part of a values-based, high performing team that enjoys making a difference? Do you have strategic and operational leadership experience? We’re interested in talking to you.
Applications are invited for a Senior Staff Specialist or Staff Specialist (Geriatric Medicine).
Join a high performing and evolving multidisciplinary Geriatric team that delivers high quality care for aged and frail patients across acute, sub-acute, perioperative and community-based programs.
This is your opportunity to join the dedicated team of professionals at CQHHS and be part of a world-class, growing health service that embraces excellence in health care, empowering our people to be the best in serving our community.
Salary Information (L18 – L27):
Total remuneration value of (L18-L24), $427,113 p.a (L25-L27), $466,736 p.a. comprised of: $189,406 - $219,330 p.a. (L18 – L24) $225,777 - $239,377 p.a. (L25 – L27), in addition to:
- Professional Development Leave (3.6 weeks p.a.)
- Professional Development Allowance ($21,500 p.a.)
- Motor Vehicle Allowance
- Over-time and on-call allowances
- Attraction and Retention Incentive Allowance (Granted Private Practice arrangements)
- Emergency Department Specialty Allowance
- 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- 17.5% leave loading
Apply at smartjobs.qld.gov.au.
For enquiries contact Dr Michael Kirk on (07) 4920 7244.