Important notes before you begin
Use a desktop computer. Setup will not work on your mobile.
Find the 'RACP Login User ID and one-time password' email we sent you.
Use these browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Edge. Internet Explorer is not supported.
Follow these steps
With the 'RACP Login User ID and one-time password' email at hand, follow these steps:
- Go to MyRACP on your computer and click ‘LOG IN’.
- On the next page, enter the one-time password. *
- Type in your User ID and one-time password. Copy and paste will produce errors.
- On the ‘More information required’ panel, click ‘Next’ to continue.
- To set up with SMS, click ‘I want to set up a different method’ and follow the SMS setup below.
- OR to set up the Authenticator app, click ‘Next’ again and follow the Authenticator app setup below.
* If you forgot your existing password or it isn’t working, do not select ‘Forgot my password’. This only works after you complete the MFA setup and login. Contact us for support.
Note: Remember your new User ID is not an email address but it will be your User ID from now on.
Contact us if you can't find the email or have any issues.