Specialty Society webinar series
In 2020, ten Specialty Societies are presenting their programmed webinar series to members.
- Australian and New Zealand Association of Neurologists (ANZAN)
- Australian and New Zealand Bone and Mineral Society (ANZBMS)
- Australian and New Zealand Society for Geriatric Medicine (ANZSGM)
- Australian and New Zealand Society of Nephrology (ANZSN)
- Australian and New Zealand Society of Palliative Medicine (ANZSPM)
- Australian Association of Adolescent Health (AAAH) and Society of Youth Health Professionals Aotearoa New Zealand (SYHPANZ)
- Australian Rheumatology Association (ARA)
- Gastroenterological Society of Australia (GESA Paediatric Network)
- Society of Obstetric Medicine of Australia and New Zealand (SOMANZ)
Previous participating Specialty Societies webinars are available.
Member login required.
RACP first piloted the Specialty Society webinar service in 2017 with 10 Specialty Societies to explore collaboration opportunities between Specialty Societies and the College in delivering Continuing Professional Development resources to our members. Following the successful pilot, the webinar series program expand in 2017 and 2018.