Specialty Society Webinar Series
In 2017, the RACP began a Specialty Society webinar service pilot of 10 webinar series to explore opportunities for collaboration between specialty societies and the RACP in delivering continuing professional development resources to members.
Each series comprises of at least five webinars programmed by a specialty society affiliated with the RACP. Webinars are presented to relevant societies’ members, and a recording of the webinar is published on our website as a continuing professional development resource for access by all RACP members.
To view the series, login into your RACP account.
The participating societies are:
- Australasian Sleep Association (ASA)
- Australasian Society of Infectious Diseases (ASID)
- Australian and new Zealand Association of Neurologists (ANZAN)
- Australian and New Zealand Society for Geriatric Medicine (ANZSGM)
- Australian and New Zealand Society of Nephrology (ANZSN)
- Human Genetics Society of Australasia (HGSA), through the Australasian Association of Clinical Geneticists (AACG)
- Internal Medicine Society of Australia and New Zealand (IMSANZ)
- Medical Oncology Group of Australia (MOGA)
- Paediatric Society of New Zealand (PSNZ)
- Partnership: Australian Diabetes Society (ADS), Australian and New Zealand Bone Mineral Society (ANZBMS) and Endocrine Society of Australia (ESA).