Specialty Society webinar series
In 2021, ten Specialty Societies are presenting their programmed webinar series to members.
- Australasian Diabetes in Pregnancy Society (ADIPS)
- Australasian Society of Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Toxicology (ASCEPT)
- Australian Diabetes Society (ADS)
- Australian and New Zealand Association of Neurologists (ANZAN)
- Australian and New Zealand Bone and Mineral Society (ANZBMS)
- Australian and New Zealand Society of Palliative Medicine (ANZSPM)
- Australian Rheumatology Association (ARA) and New Zealand Rheumatology Association (NZRA)
- Endocrine Society of Australia (ESA)
- Society of Obstetric Medicine of Australia and New Zealand (SOMANZ)
- Society of Youth Health Professionals Aotearoa New Zealand (SYHPANZ)
Previous participating Specialty Societies webinars are available.
Member login required.
RACP first piloted the Specialty Society webinar service in 2017 with 10 Specialty Societies to explore collaboration opportunities between Specialty Societies and the College in delivering Continuing Professional Development resources to our members. Following the successful pilot, the webinar series program has continued since 2018.