Specialty Society webinar series
In 2019, eight Specialty Societies are presenting their programmed webinar series to members.
- Australian and New Zealand Association of Neurologists (ANZAN)
- Australian and New Zealand Bone and Mineral Society (ANZBMS)
- Australian and New Zealand Society for Geriatric Medicine (ANZSGM)
- Australian and New Zealand Society of Palliative Medicine (ANZSPM)
- Australian Rheumatology Association (ARA)
- Australasian Sleep Association (ASA)
- Endocrine Society of Australia (ESA)
- Society of Obstetric Medicine of Australia and New Zealand (SOMANZ)
Previous participating Specialty Societies webinars are available.
Member login required.
RACP first piloted the Specialty Society webinar service in 2017 with 10 Specialty Societies to explore collaboration opportunities between Specialty Societies and the College in delivering Continuing Professional Development resources to our members. Following the successful pilot, the webinar series program expand in 2017 and 2018.