The Royal Australasian College of Physicians Support Program is a professional and confidential counselling service, available to all RACP Fellows and trainees, 24 hours, seven days per week.
The program provides members with access to confidential counselling, coaching and support for workplace and personal issues.
You can talk to your Converge International consultant about:
- interpersonal conflict and tension
- work-related stress and overload
- changes in your work environment
- bullying, harassment and grievances
- discrimination and sexual harassment
- relationship or family matters
- personal and emotional stress
- grief and bereavement
- alcohol and drug related problems
- mental health, including depression and anxiety
- anger and violence
- crisis intervention and trauma counselling
- vicarious trauma
- self-harm and suicide
You can arrange to speak directly with a Senior Converge International Consultant face-to-face, over the phone or via the internet.
To make an appointment, or to speak with a RACP Support Program consultant, call 1300 687 327 (Aust) or 0800 666 367 (NZ).
All Converge International consultants are qualified professionals with extensive experience in their specialty areas, with knowledge of the health industry, including registered psychologists and experienced social workers.
You can be assured that your confidentiality is maintained through the RACP Support Program. Details of your participation, issues or attendance will not be passed onto the RACP or your employer.
Converge International will periodically provide RACP with de-identified statistical data, that does not identify any individual information.