RACP Support Program
The RACP Support Program is a free 24/7, fully confidential and independent help line for Fellows and trainees.
It can be difficult to balance work pressures, interactions with colleagues and personal relationships. To help, we partnered with Converge International. Through the program, you can access confidential counselling, coaching and support for work and personal issues.
Need to talk?
Make an appointment or speak directly with a Converge consultant on 1300 687 327 (Australia) or 0800 666 367 (Aotearoa New Zealand).
Any information you give to Converge is completely confidential between you and your consultant.
You can confidentially discuss issues like:
- interpersonal conflict and tension
- work-related stress and overload
- changes in your work environment
- bullying, harassment and grievances
- discrimination and sexual harassment
- relationship or family matters
- personal and emotional stress
- grief and bereavement
- alcohol and drug related problems
- mental health, depression and anxiety
- anger and violence
- crisis intervention and trauma counselling
- vicarious trauma
- self-harm and suicide
The RACP Support Program is funded by RACP and is free to members up to 4 sessions per year.
About Converge International
Converge International is one of the largest Employee Assistance Programs, consulting and training providers in Australia and Aotearoa New Zealand.
All consultants are qualified professionals with extensive experience in their specialty areas and knowledge of the health industry, including registered psychologists and experienced social workers.
Details of your participation, issues or attendance will not be passed on to us or your employer.
Converge International periodically provides us with de-identified statistical data.