RACP Annual Report 2016 – online now
12 Apr 2017
The RACP Annual Report 2016 (PDF 8MB) is now available online.
The report details RACP activities, achievements and progress against strategic goals throughout 2016.
Highlights include the:
- completion of the redesign of the Basic Training curriculum and its release for
- introduction of the Trainees in Difficulty Support Pathway and RACP support helpline to assist trainees and Fellows facing training, personal or workplace difficulties
- implemention of a new member database as a foundation to improving membership experience
- use of the new database to successfully launch myRACP, a dashboard customised to each member, allowing members to update personal details and pay subscriptions online
- expansion of our regional graduation ceremonies to New Zealand, ensuring
our new Fellows are recognised in their own communities for completing
the life-changing journey to attain Fellowship
- evolution of the format for our flagship event, the RACP Congress, to a new
model, providing increased value and relevance for all members
- establishment of a College-wide business plan that gives life to the Board’s
strategic vision and goals
- creation of an internal Leadership Forum to bring together our senior staff for
collaboration on strategic cross-College projects and initiatives
- further expansion of our CPD program with additional episodes of the popular
Fellow-run Pomegranate podcast.