PARTNER: Working together to diagnose and manage psoriatic arthritis
17 May 2019 at 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM
Hospitality Suite 8, Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, 1 Convention Centre Place, South Wharf, VIC
A live, interactive event with experts discussing real cases and latest advances in diagnosis and treatment. The symposium will be co-lead by both a dermatologist and a rheumatologist. It will answer all your questions, including:
- Are there diagnostic criteria and laboratory findings that diagnose PsA?
- Which biologics do you use and when?
- Does CRP level accurately reflect disease activity?
- How do you interpret cardiovascular disease (CVD) risk score in the presence of PsA?
- Whose role is it to screen for CVD, anyway?
This symposium was developed with the Group for Research and Assessment of Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis and the Australasian College of Dermatologists, with support by Psoriasis Australia.
The Royal Australasian College of Physicians publishes notices of events and courses as a service to members. Such publication does not constitute endorsement or mandating of any such events or courses.