AFOEM Educational Meeting
18 Jun 2018 at 6:00 PM to 19 Jun 2018 at 9:00 PM
RACP, Level 2, 417 St Kilda Road, Melbourne or via video conferencing
Managing the patient with chronic pain to return to work
Presented by Dr Nick Christelis, Pain specialist from Pain Specialists Australia.
- when to refer to chronic pain specialists
- to understand medications in the management of chronic pain including side effects and impact on return to work
- to understand role of non-pharmaceutical treatments and management techniques for chronic pain
This will be an interactive session with a case study and questions for group work.
- $50 per person, attending in-person (includes dinner)
- FREE viewing via video link
Dinner is served from 6pm. The presentation will start at 7pm.
To attend in person, please complete the registration form and email it to email@example.com by 12:00pm Thursday 14 June 2018.
For more details please contact RACP Executive Officer Pavitra Gurumurthi on 03 9927 7720 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.