Understanding your Finances: Specialist group practice
25 May 2019 at 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
RACP Queensland, Unit 20, Level 3, Royal Brisbane Place, 17 Bowen Bridge Road, Herston QLD
Join colleagues for a free education workshop co-hosted and facilitated by the RACP QLD Regional Committee and William Buck Chartered Accountants and Advisors, experts in the field of Accountancy and Financial Management.
The specialist group practice workshop will provide information on:
- accounting structures for assets protection and tax including the structures for purchasing your own rooms
- what to consider when employing staff, staff agreements and privacy requirements
- practice management systems, software and billings
- room fit-outs, practice design and financing options
- business insurances and protecting yourself
- marketing your practice, website development and search engine optimisation (SEO)
- legal agreements and leases
Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea is provided.
Who should attend
Specialists who are planning to set up a group practice, join a practice or own an existing group practice.
Event sponsored by