Advanced Life Support Training - Level 2
01 Feb 2020 at 8:00 AM to 02 Feb 2020 at 5:00 PM
@313 Venue, Level 1, 313 Payneham Road, Royston Park SA
Advanced Resuscitation Training
Advanced Life Support (ALS) Training is a level 2 course focused on advanced resuscitation skills and the development of leadership skills in managing such emergencies.
It provides participants with the necessary skills to:
- use a structured ABCDE approach
- treat cardiac and/or respiratory arrest, including manual defibrillation
- manage life-threatening arrhythmias
- prepare and plan for post resuscitation care
- care for the deteriorating patient or patient in cardiac and/or respiratory arrest in special circumstances such as asthma, anaphylaxis, and pregnancy
- lead a team, work as a team member and use structured communication skills including giving an effective handover
Participants will be sent the ALS2/ALS manual 1 month prior to the course.
For more information, visit alstraining.com.au
The Royal Australasian College of Physicians publishes notices of events as a service to members. Such publication does not constitute endorsement or mandating of the event.