Child & Adolescent Mental Health Conference
12 Apr 2021 at 7:45 AM to 14 Apr 2021 at 12:30 PM
Online and JW Marriott Gold Coast Resort & Spa, 158 Ferny Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD
Australian & New Zealand Mental Health Association Inc.
Join a stellar program line-up of keynote speakers and representatives from organisations, including Australian Human Rights Commission, National Mental Health Commission, Mind Australia, Headspace, Starlight Children's Foundation, Royal Flying Doctor Service and Children's Health Queensland.
The Conference is designed to provide practical, relevant information and strategies for professionals to apply directly to their work in supporting the mental health of children and adolescents from 3-19 years of age.
At the conference you'll:
- hear live keynote presentations from international experts
- discover new methods of treatment and support
- increase your connections and expand your network
- discover the latest health innovations in an interactive exhibitor hall
- gain practical skills in a series of engaging workshops
- access all audio and video recordings post-conference
RACP Discount Codes
In-Person – Save $189.90 using discount code RACP10
Online – Save 15% using discount code RACP15
For more information, visit camh.com.au
The Royal Australasian College of Physicians publishes notices of events as a service to members. Such publication does not constitute endorsement or mandating of the event.