The Kevin Sleigh Lecture
19 Aug 2019 at 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM
RACP Victoria, Level 2, 417 St Kilda Rd, Melbourne VIC
AFOEM and RACP Victoria
'Through the looking glass - return to work in mental health from different perspectives'
The lecture objectives
- Understand unique challenges of return to work in mental health conditions
- Evidence-based and practical considerations
- Ideas to assist in sustainable return to work
- Pitfalls to avoid and lessons learnt
- Dr Dielle Felman, Consultant Psychiatrist and Director of Work Life Well
- Mr Mark Belanti, Psychologist and Director of Carfi Psychological and Rehabilitation Services
- Dr Andrea James, Occupational and Environmental Medicine Specialist
Cost: $55.80 per person (in-person, including dinner). Dinner served at 6pm, lecture starts at 6:30pm.
To attend in person or via videoconference, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 3 9927 7720.
In your email or call, you will need to provide your MIN. RSVP by 12pm, 15 August 2019.
The Kevin Sleigh Lecture is jointly presented by AFOEM, ANZSOM and WorkSafe Victoria.